The World of Vitronics Soltec
A History of Excellence
For almost 100 years Vitronics Soltec has provided innovative and reliable soldering solutions to the electrical and electronics manufacturing industries. Founded in 1916 as ZEVA in the Netherlands, the company was a pioneer in the field of industrial soldering.
Today, Vitronics Soltec has three manufacturing facilities in Camdenton, MO USA; Oosterhout, the Netherlands; and Suzhou, China. Vitronics Soltec prides itself on providing:
- operational excellence ensuring on-time delivery of the highest quality products
- globally available products and 24/7 support
- Reflow, Selective, and Wave soldering solutions designed for best value and lowest overall cost of ownership
- broad product profile for all automated soldering requirements
- leading process capabilities
The Vitronics Soltec product line includes the following soldering systems:
Since their introduction in 1990, virtually all of the Vitronics Soltec Reflow systems supplied are still in operation. With thousands of systems in operation worldwide, they provide unmatched reliability that is the benchmark for the industry.
Vitronics Soltec offers a full range of Selective soldering solutions, allowing customers to choose and optimize the best fit for their application.
Vitronics Soltec provides high-performance Wave soldering systems that provide the best value to the global mid-range market. This includes low cost of ownership, high yields, ease of use, and 24/7 repeatability and reliability.